Saturday, October 2, 2010

About Us

Magnalenz is dedicated to providing customers with the most advanced technological solutions for the automated foundriesand steel plants with state-of-the-art Induction Melting Furnace.Established by professionals with more than 20 Yrs . of experience in designing and developing Induction Melting Furnace and today company is known for designing, manufacturing and delivering custom built system with guaranteed performance, Quality and Customers satisfaction.
The company has worked long and hard to establish a reputation for quality and satisfaction in Induction Furnace Industry. Ourlatest equipments and qualified workforce allow us to perform quality inspection at different production stages.

The company is also involved in manufacturing, selling spares and accessories for Induction Melting Furnaces.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

You can use some HTML tags