Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things to know before Furnace selection

1. Lowest Melting Cost, cause of highest electrical efficiency so consumes less KWH/TON of melting
2. Lowest Auxillaries Running Cost, cause of Highest thermal efficiency so melting cost in totality is reduced
3. Lowest input KVA required, cause of the best average power factor of the furnace is 0.98 to 0.99 in actual running conditions, so better utilization of Power unit
4. Reduced fixed cost/ variable cost, cause of excellent lining life at lowest power consumption, so an over all better utilizations of productive hours increase due to less patching & sintering.
5. Excellent Reliability, cause of structured and simples design of the furnace reduces the break-down.
6. Lowest investment cost,
(A) Cause of Compact furnace design, covers less floor space area compare to others.
(B) Cause of reasonable furnace price






Address :B/4 Sakariba Esatate, G.I.D.C. Phase - IV, Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445 Gujarat (INDIA)
Phone No. :+91-79-25840023 / 25840024
               32917163 / 65120554
Fax :+91 - 79 - 2584106
                         
E-Mail :
contact@magnalenz.com

20 comments:

  1. thanks for providing the things to know before furnace selection..i like this info...it is very informative blog..thanks for sharing..
    business printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao that’s awesome, Great post as always buy gold bars remarkably

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really amazing thoughts! keep your thoughts ca vancouver movers alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, no doubt it contributed to movers vancouver remarkably

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one and amazing thoughts! keep your thoughts sell gold coins alive

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed your thoughts and agree Us mint coin sets wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent Reliability, cause of structured and simples design of the furnace reduces the break-down. Wow good thing about it according from
    induction furnace melting Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site
    list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe a few other web-site enthusiasts will have to have a look at this kind of blog as a model. Pretty clean and uncomplicated design and style, and additionally great posts! You’re experienced with regard to this important subject matter

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  19. very interesting article... really appreciating your work... thank for sharing this kind of information...

    ReplyDelete

You can use some HTML tags